Today In Washington
June 26, 2018
Source: Charlie Greene - Manager, Government Relations
Appropriations Watch – The Senate passed yesterday an appropriations spending package to fund Energy and Water Development, Legislative Branch, and Military Construction & Veterans Affairs (H.R. 5895). The bill is expected to go to conference in the coming weeks, where the House and Senate will reconcile the differences between their respective versions of the legislation.
- Tuesday, June 26 @ 2 PM: House Financial Services Committee, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit Hearing, International and Domestic Implications of De-Risking, 2128 Rayburn House Office Building
- Wednesday, June 27 @ 10 AM: House Oversight Committee, Examining the Administration's Government-wide Reorganization Plan, 2154 Rayburn House Office Building
- Wednesday, June 27 @ 11 AM: House Small Business Committee, ZTE: A Threat to America’s Small Businesses, 2360 Rayburn House Office Building.
- Thursday, June 28 @10:30 AM: Senate Appropriations Committee, Mark Up FY19 Labor, Health, and Education Bills, 106 Dirksen Senate Office Building
- Thursday, June 28 @10 AM: Senate Banking Committee, Legislative Proposals to Examine Corporate Governance, 538 Dirksen Senate Office Building
May 7, 2019
Industry News -
The Ultimate National Small Business Week 2019 Events Calendar : With so many events, promotions, and deals to be had, the Big List of National Small Business Week is designed to help you find what is taking place across the country.