Today In Washington
June 18, 2018
Source: Jennifer White - Director, Government Relations
Appropriations Watch – The Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government will mark up their FY19 Appropriations bill on Tuesday, June 19, with the Full Committee holding a mark-up of the bill on Thursday. Bill text is not yet available.
NDAA Watch – The Senate is scheduled to hold a vote on the FY19 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) today.
CFPB Nomination – The White House announced that Office of Management and Budget (OMB) official Kathy Kraninger will be nominated to succeed Mick Mulvaney as the head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
- Tuesday, June 19 @ 11 AM: Senate Appropriations Committee, Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government, Mark Up FY19 Appropriations, 138 Dirksen Senate Office Building
- Wednesday, June 20 @ 10 AM: House Committee on Financial Services, Empowering a Pro-Growth Economy by Cutting Taxes and Regulatory Red Tape, 2128 Rayburn House Office Building.
- Wednesday, June 20 @ 11 AM: House Small Business Committee, Communities That Think Small and Win Big, 2360 Rayburn House Office Building.
- Thursday, June 21 @ 10:30 AM: Senate Appropriations Committee, Full Committee Mark Up of State and Foreign Ops, Homeland Security, and Financial Services Appropriations Bills for FY19, 106 Dirksen Senate Office Building.
- Thursday, June 21 @ 10:30 AM: House Committee on Small Business, Subcommittee on Energy, Agriculture, Energy, and Trade, Accelerating Agriculture: How Federal Regulations Impact America’s Small Farmers, 2360 Rayburn House Office Building.
May 7, 2019
Industry News -
The Ultimate National Small Business Week 2019 Events Calendar : With so many events, promotions, and deals to be had, the Big List of National Small Business Week is designed to help you find what is taking place across the country.