Today In Washington
June 20, 2018
Source: Jennifer White - Director, Government Relations
Appropriations Watch – Yesterday, the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government passed a $23.7B bill for FY19. The full Appropriations Committee will hold a mark-up of the spending bill on Thursday.
Budget Watch – The House Budget Committee plans to mark up the FY19 budget resolution today and tomorrow. The plan would provide for a balanced budget in nine years, includes instructions to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and would direct 11 authorizing committees to cut at least $302 billion in mandatory spending over the next decade. The plan is unlikely to garner support in the Senate.
- Today, June 20 @ 10 AM: House Committee on Financial Services, Empowering a Pro-Growth Economy by Cutting Taxes and Regulatory Red Tape, 2128 Rayburn House Office Building.
- Today, June 20 @ 11 AM: House Small Business Committee, Communities That Think Small and Win Big, 2360 Rayburn House Office Building.
- Today, June 20 @ 12:30 PM: House Budget Committee, FY19 Budget Resolution Mark Up, Day 1, 1334 Longworth House Office Building.
- Thursday, June 21 @ 10:30 AM: Senate Appropriations Committee, Full Committee Mark Up of State and Foreign Ops, Homeland Security, and Financial Services Appropriations Bills for FY19, 106 Dirksen Senate Office Building.
- Thursday, June 21 @ 10:30 AM: House Committee on Small Business, Subcommittee on Energy, Agriculture, Energy, and Trade, Accelerating Agriculture: How Federal Regulations Impact America’s Small Farmers, 2360 Rayburn House Office Building.
May 7, 2019
Industry News -
The Ultimate National Small Business Week 2019 Events Calendar : With so many events, promotions, and deals to be had, the Big List of National Small Business Week is designed to help you find what is taking place across the country.