Today In Washington
January 12, 2018
Source: AEO Government Relations Team, Madison Services Group
Congress is out today and will return on Tuesday, January 16.
SBA Semiannual Regulatory Agenda
Today, the SBA submitted its Semiannual Regulatory Agenda, as required by the Regulatory Flexibility Act. The SBA invites the public to comment on any aspect of the agenda, which documents current and proposed regulatory activity, as well as completed actions. Some of rules include:
- Small Business Size Standards; Alternative Size Standard for 7(a), 504 and Disaster Loan Programs (pre-rule stage)
- Small Business Development Center Program Revisions (proposed rule stage)
- Small Business HUBZone Program; Government Contracting programs; Office of Hearings and Appeals (proposed rule stage)
- Women-owned Small Business and Economically Disadvantaged Women-owned Small Business Certification (proposed rule stage)
- Ownership and Control of Service-disabled Veteran-owned Small Business Concerns (proposed rule stage)
- Miscellaneous Amendments to Business Loan Programs and Surety Bond Guarantee Program (final rule stage)
- Small Business Investment Companies; Passive Expansion & Technical Clarifications (completed action)
May 7, 2019
Industry News -
The Ultimate National Small Business Week 2019 Events Calendar : With so many events, promotions, and deals to be had, the Big List of National Small Business Week is designed to help you find what is taking place across the country.