Benefits of Membership
The Association for Enterprise Opportunity (AEO) is the leading voice of innovation in microfinance and microbusiness in the United States. By joining AEO, you become part of an active and diverse network of organizations and individuals working together to create economic opportunity for entrepreneurs in low-wealth communities. Through AEO resources and benefits, you’ll stay on top of the latest news, trends and insights, and be connected to the policymakers, philanthropists and other influencers that can support and impact your work.
Benefits of joining AEO include:
- Discounted registration to the AEO National Conference.
- Participation in the TILT Forward Network, the largest and most diverse network of CDFIs and non-profits committed to innovation, testing and learning in order to create solutions that better serve Main Street businesses. TILT Forward Network members have access to Project CUE's referral marketplace, DreamFund's capital portfolio, and Reimagining Technical Assistance's resources.
- Help with your funding efforts, including relevant market data and industry insights to help inform your proposals, introductions to potential funders and letters of support from AEO.
- Policy support, including advocacy alerts and training, as well as help arranging meetings with Administration and Congressional offices.
- Subscription to the AEO Weekly Update e-newsletter, alerting you to the latest news from AEO, members and partners, as well as stories of interest to industry leaders in the field of microbusiness.
- Opportunities to write articles for the AEO website, participate on AEO webinars, or submit items for inclusion in the AEO Weekly Updatee-newsletter.
- The chance to engage and collaborate with AEO's extensive member and partner network.
For a complete list of member benefits click here.
AEO offers a tiered membership structure with benefits and value designed to meet your organization's needs.
Member Since: March 2012
CommunityWorks is a non-profit financial organization committed to building a brighter future for underserved families and communities through financial education, lending, and investing. CommunityWorks opened its doors in 2008 as Greenville Housing Fund, a local housing trust fund created from a partnership between the United Way of Greenville County, Greenville County Redevelopment Authority, and The City of Greenville. Since then, we have grown into a diverse Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), helping to build brighter futures for underserved families and communities all across South Carolina.
To learn more about CommunityWorks, visit https://communityworkscarolina.org.